This course provides skills in project procurement planning, conducting procurements, and controlling procurements as defined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Upon successful completion of the course, the Learner will be able to:
· Define the procurement management processes of the project, including supplier selection criteria and methods, contract awarding, and contract management.
· Create a procurement plan to manage and control procurements.
· Describe the different types of contracts used on projects.
· Create a Statement of Work or Terms of Reference.
Describe methods of advertising the procurement opportunity.
· Request a bid or proposal from sellers.
· Evaluate seller submissions.
· Select the winning proposal.
· Award and manage contracts.
Learners receive all course materials before class starts and can follow along with the course delivery with their materials.
The program is delivered via LIVE sessions. A Link is emailed to Learners before the course starts with instructions on accessing the classroom.
For more info., please contact: